Pinnacle Academy has teamed up with Salty Printing, to offer families a convenient and reasonably priced way to shop for school clothes in person and online. Click on the Salty Printing logo above to find a wide selection of brand-name school clothes, all adherent to the 2019-20 Pinnacle Academy Dress Code Policy.
Uniform shirts are mandatory at the Academy in white, grey, shades of blue and shades of green. “Friday t-shirts” may be worn on Fridays and for class field trips and can be purchased from the school Spirit Store.
Students attending Pinnacle Academy should be neatly and appropriately dressed.
Students in grades 9-12 are permitted to wear a button down shirt, in school approved colors, with the Pinnacle Academy logo. Button down shirts must be tucked in at all times and worn with belted bottoms.
Sweatshirts that are worn in-doors must be embroidered with the Pinnacle Academy logo and worn over a uniform shirt.
All bottoms must be at least fingertip length with arms extended at sides.
To provide appropriate support and safety during daily outdoor activities closed toed shoes are required. Sandals, flip flops, and Crocs are not permitted at school.
In addition, the following are violations of the school dress code:
- Cutoff pants/shorts or clothes with frayed ends.
- Hoods may not be worn on campus. Hats may be worn for outdoor activities.
- Clothing that exposes the midriff or undergarments.
- Any clothing, jewelry, or hair styles that may pose a distraction to self or others (including facial piercing, hair colors that are unnatural, henna or other visible body art).
- Leggings are not permitted for students in grade 7-12.